Monday, November 23, 2009

My kids are the best!

Yesterday was an especially long Sunday. I didn't get a chance to eat so after staying for tithing settlement with our drop dead gorgeous bishop I was STARVING and TIRED when we got home from church. It was about 6:15 when we got home. I expressed my current level of hunger and fatigue to the kids and Layne and Emily told me to go get my jammies on and lay down and they would fix dinner. THOSE WERE THE SWEETEST WORDS! I literally ran to my room! They fixed dinner and it was so good. Later that evening I could hear dishes clinking in the kitchen and I thought that someone was eating again. They do that alot around here. I went to bed without going back into the kitchen. When i got up at 6:00 a.m. expecting last nights dinner mess to still be waiting for me, I was so surprised to see the kitchen spotless and the floor swept! My sweet Riley cleaned the kitchen for me. LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!!

No comments: