Friday, August 22, 2008

Joining the sisterhood!

Today is the day! I finally joined the wonderful sisterhood of bloggers! It is amazing to me that I can peek into the lives of so many women that I have never met and find myself feeling like I know them. I was introduced to the mysterious blogging world through my daughter in law Susan. Her blog is so creative and fun to read. Then I invited myself into my sister Annette's blog and couldn't help but feel a longing to create. My daughter Katie started her own blog and that was the final morsel of temptation that I couldn't resist. I had to start my own blog! But wait....will there be little blogging fairies that will come and leave clever and creative blogs? No? Sigh. Now I remember what kept me from starting before! Well, here goes. Come on brain. Work for me today!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Yay! You did it! I can't wait to check in. It's amazing how many people you can find through these things. I love reading about families that I had forgotten. I've found people from my childhood. You're going to love it. Welcome!

Katie said...

Yay mom! Get into all the juicy stuff right away!

Susan said...

Yay Mom! What juicy stuff...I want to hear (or read)