Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Each Life That Touches Ours for Good


I have been thinking alot lately about the many blessings in my life and my thoughts are continually turned to the many people in my ward, neighborhood and family that are so dear to me. I am sure that there are many that don't have any idea of how much they have blessed my life in some way. I want to thank all those who have given me a smile and a kind word. You have strengthened me. I found myself humming the hymm "Each Life That Touches Ours for Good" this morning and want to share those words.

Each life that touches ours for good
Reflects thine own great mercy, Lord;
Thou sendest blessings from above
Thru words and deeds of those who love.

What greater gift dost thou bestow,
What greater goodness can we know
Than Christ-like friends, whose gentle ways
Strengthen our faith, enrich our days.

For worthy friends whose lives proclaim
Devotion to the Savior's name,
Who bless our days with peace and love,
We praise thy goodness, Lord, above.

May blessings be upon all who go about touching lives for good. I love you and am grateful for your sweet touch in my life.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this hymn! AND I agree that the little things like a smile or a kind word can make such a difference...AND I kinda like my Bishop too!!! Love your blog and all those cute grandkiddies. AND just so you know...I'm thankful for you and the wonderful example and friend that you are to me. Love ya!

Jill Dees said...

You are one that has touched my life and I'm glad you are my friend.