Monday, August 25, 2008

The Love Of My Life, Dan.

I realized as I wrote about my kids that I hadn't mentioned my sweetheart. How I love that man. I still get giggly inside when I see him across the room. He is the bishop of our ward and so each week I sit right down in front with my kids so that I can look into his face during the meeting. I am often overcome with emotion of how blessed I am to have him love me. He is patient with me beyond words. And I certainly have tried his patience! He seems oblivious to my many faults and has on only a very few occasions criticized me. He is constantly trying to see to my needs and to provide whatever service he can to lighten my burdens. It doesn't matter how tired he is, my needs come first. He is a true example how a man should love his wife. I love him.

No comments: