Saturday, March 21, 2009

Still smilin' continued!

Okay, I goofed. I hit something and published my last entry before I could finish the sentence. Bonnie does have a website. I think it is bonniem@webs.com. Check it out!

Amber is just plugging along being a good mom and wife and sister and daughter and friend and a generally really good person! She is such a happy girl and I just feel good when I am around her

Adam is just about finished with school. Woo Hoo! He graduates from the Utah State in May! I am sure that Susan will be so glad to be done. She has been such a good support to him. It is a great accomplishment for all of them.

Spencer got married in February to our lovely Brye! We just love that girl. He is in heaven and loving every minute of married life!

Life is good. The journey is good. Struggle is good. It is necessary. When I can find joy in each struggle then the journey is meaningful and strength is gained. One of my prayers is that I might have faith. I can do hard things. I can do all things through Christ. With Him I find joy.

No comments: